Italy is a kaleidoscope of culture and traditions. Each region is different from another for geographical aspects, past, food & wine, artworks, dialect and much more.
Italian Storytellers aims to let foreigners know what stands behind the stereotypes, cross the border of renowned areas and discover hidden treasures rich in unlimited experiences. On our website tourists can now find a wide range of experience to discover the real Italy, so that they can live Italy like an Italian does.
Are you ready to experience Italy ‘living like a local’?
Our main partner
Where to start?
Follow us on social media!
Who talked about us?
- Turismo conversazionale on Scoop.it
- Babele Magazine – “#Meetyourblogger: Il menù di Eleonora Tramonti“
- Strada dell’Olio dop Umbria – “Il blog tour di Frantoi aperti del 15 e 16 novembre 2014“
- Browsing Italy – “10 favorite reads on Italy this week: 12 Jan 2015“
- Bora.la – “Tra le spiagge più belle d’Italia c’è anche il Pedoncin“
- Baia di Napoli – Press tour
- MUST project – “UNESCO PER TUTTI. Dal Monte Etna a Piazza Armerina, una vacanza senza barriere.“
For any questions or proposals write us.